Friday 29 September 2017

September winners


Hello all, time for  the winners of our 'Ger ready for Christmas' theme, it was lovely to see so many super entries, our thanks to you all for joining in.

I am presently on holiday and writing this post from my friends house in Italy before we sail off to the Greek Isles when I will not have access to the internet or my e.mails. So it's going to be a short post and winners and please note that it will be after 10th October before I can reply to your mails or send your prizes.

Winners of the prizes from Penny Black:

Links removed to comply with GDPR

No 55 Monika

No 4 Andrea

No 56 Mary

Winner of the voucher from Swedish House Crafts:

No 1 Lorraine

Winner of the Rare Earth stamp set from Tattered Lace:

No 86 KathyK

Well done to you all, please mail me with your full names and postal addys to claim (by Thursday 5th) so I can arrange for you to receive your prizes - please make sure you read my note above about this.

Our new challenge starts on Sunday so please pop back then.

5 comments:

Monika Gulyas said...

How lucky I am!!! Thank you so much!!! Congrats to the other winners!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the winners, also a big congratulations to the other winners.
hugs
lorraine x

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hope you had a lovely holiday Brenda. Hugz

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

Fikreta said...

congrats to all!